Game (Re)Announcement: SUPER SLAM DUNK TOUCHDOWN!
Posted On Sep 17, 2014
Note! The pre-alpha Windows demo has been updated! Please see this page for the new features.
Howdy sports fans!
After much consideration, I am happy to announce the new title of the game formerly known as Sportsball (by Tipping Goat). And that title is SUPER SLAM DUNK TOUCHDOWN!
I think the name evokes the retro feel we’re going for, is descriptive enough to know it’s a game about playing some form of sportsball, and is confusing enough to evoke some modicum of silliness.
Check out new pre-alpha demo
- Goalies! It will be a lot harder to score now, they may be too good?
- Fixed pass icons, as they were goofied up
- New title text with slightly updated music 😉
- Football player tackle now lunges forward and has a recovery time — a risky but effective maneuver!
- Goal fixes and/or adjustments (not there yet though)
- Floor crack decals are now floor type-specific: Turf smudge, ice crack and court smash! (excuse the programmer art there)
- Referee whistle sound :O
- More fixes! Probably!